Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What happened today

At my daughter's high school - Just before I went in to pick her up, some idiot decided firecrackers hitched together in a small bundle in a container would make a great last couple days of school prank. So he lit it and scooted off. The teacher that picked it up thought it was a smoke bomb, and was starting towards the door to take it outside, when it exploded in his hand. Luckily he was not injured. The front hallway reeked of fireworks when I walked in, and the doors were wide open to get fresh air in. They were calling the suspect in, but he was in the middle of an exam, so they were waiting for him to finish his test before they got him into the principal's office. Some prank. I can't say here what I'd like to do to the perpetrator of this prank. It wouldn't be pretty, but it wouldn't be torture, according to the lawyers :P I'm sweet that way.

4 comments:

  1. Don't know what they can do, this close to the end of the school year. But expulsion comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like charges comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep to bad the "coach" can't use the paddle anymore.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. and let all the teachers and the principal have a swing at it :) plus the officer at the school. I know he'd like to get a few swings in it.

    ReplyDelete