Monday, May 18, 2009

Because they do such a great job...

we should have the government to run health care too! After all, look at what they've done for social security, medicare, medicare, Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, why, let's just let them have almost 20% of the economy to run! Sorry, no long rant today, migraines are chasing me lately, however, I do have a link to how well the government has done in the past with mortgages, et&. Being they did so well in the 30s, they felt they had to keep repeating it and adding onto it. Go read!

4 comments:

  1. The government will give you migraines...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! already have them, I think politics is making me screwy. My husband puts a pillow over his head when I am watching O'Reilly or Hannity or Lou Dobbs late at night, and I get started on something :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better a pillow than a plastic bag LOL. :P Just curious, when did we leave America? Cuz here I thought we were in a democracy; and suddenly we've entered the land of communism! *bites nails nervously*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually we're in a republic :P *and here I thought you were smart:P* more a land of fascism! Where the government owns stuff, and leaves the appearance of it being a free market. When its them behind the curtain, like the Great Oz.

    ReplyDelete