Monday, April 12, 2010

Tea Party here

Our local Tea Party (yeay!) is going to be held this Thursday, the 15th, from 5 pm till 6:30 pm, on the corner of 35 and 60, the north west corner of the court-house square. I'm picking up my sign materials.. One of the businesses in town is making up Tshirts, but I already ordered one from Cafepress that says "I love the smell of tar and feathers in the morning"

Hah! It arrived today. Now to concentrate on what sign to do.

Turns out the there is a paper called The Facts, they are doing the same thing the same day there. I guess I have to pick up a copy of it tomorrow to find out what is going on!

2 comments:

  1. Dinae:
    How about:
    TRANSPARENCY IN GOVERNMENT = WE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

    A little long, but gets the point across.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm that would work. Wow! just found these: HONK … If you don’t like the word TRILLION$...Justice Trumps Fairness...More Taxes = Less Jobs...No Public Money for Private Failure...Tax and Spend Brings the End...

    My favorite is this one: The Government is Stealing From ALL OF US

    I wish my oldest daughter was at home. She is the talented one at drawing. Could have a really neat sign :P

    ReplyDelete