Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heh!

We were discussing Larry the Cable Guy in chat today (teasing someone) and came up with the subject of MULLETS. Googled, and found Plague of the Mullets Some famous ones there. The only one I could think of off the top of my head, was Billy Ray Cyrus, of Achy Breaky Heart fame.

In other news, Michelle Obama is a birther. Watch this:



Home country definition:

the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

Quick definitions (homeland)

▸ noun: the country where you were born

So interesting! I wonder when he's going to release his college records.

I have been pulling weeds yesterday, and it seems like it will never end. I still have to go pull more weeds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment