Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One little acorn

falls, and then another. One video, and then another. The whole ACORN thing is rotten. And the fruit of acorn is rotten also. Check it out at Atlas Shrugs. She also has links to the dirtbags that voted for not defunding ACORN. I can tell you what, 9 of the idiots didn't vote in it. Including Kay Bailey Hutchinson, who is fixing to run for governor of this state. I'll be damned if I'd vote for that piece of crap. She hasn't the guts to stand up and vote for something that needs to be defunded, she doesn't have the backbone to be the governor of this state. She's a wishy-washy ditzy blonde (well if she isn't blonde, she may as well be, no offense to any blondes that may be reading this). Last time I emailed her was about the health care bill, voting on that. I think I'll contact her again and everyone that lives in Texas ought to also. Look at this list of who didn't vote for defunding:

Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Coburn (R-OK)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hutchison (R-TX)
McCain (R-AZ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Vitter (R-LA)

If they're yours, WRITE THEM, CALL THEM, BUG THE SNOT OUT OF THEM for this! They need to know that they need a backbone, or else they will be thrown out, kicked out, ignominiously dragged kicking and screaming out of their posh offices they have at our expense. If yours is on the list that voted FOR still funding ACORN, do the same. Contact them, and let them know what you think, and where your vote will be going, et&.

I'm off to start composing an email to Ms. Hutchinson to voice my displeasure, and my intent of NOT supporting her for her run for governor. In any shape, manner or form. And that she makes people ashamed to say that they're a Republican (which I have left, being they left me long ago). They're no different than the other political whores up there in Washington, except for a handful. And even that handful is starting to look pretty thin.

4 comments:

  1. She is from Washington. I don't think she will make a good Governor. I believe she will sell the office to the highest bidder. Bill White? My opinion is still out on him. I am just tired of all the politians. We need to get some real people elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane:
    Now we get to see HOW MANY "lifeboats" are on this governmental "Titanic" as it smacks that iceberg, eh?

    Good stuff!
    Keep the pressure UP!

    They work FOR US...not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay Bailey Hutchinson has sold out to the highest bidder before on her other votes. Bill White? I hadn't realized he was wanting to run as governor also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, there are 5 different Acorn locations, all gave help for illegal operations. Fox News had nothing to do with it. And it was more than three corrupt officials. What about the one in San Diego who went so much as to offer his friends' help in crossing the border illegally? By the way, it was Andrew Breitbart who brought these videos to the public view. Just because ABC, NBC (the presidents tv station) and CBS haven't carried them, does not mean that the corruption does not occur.

    ReplyDelete