Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Netanyahu's speech at the UN

I watched the speeches at the UN, however, I missed Ahmadinnerjacket's speech, although I have heard about it, rambling bits of insanity and inanity, along with the usual tripe he spews about the Holocaust being a myth. I watched Netanyahu's speech, and it was a great speech. He put to rest the lies that the others had spoken out about. The full text of his speech can be found here.

On another note, Obama's speech was "oh can't we all just get along and let's all throw our nukes away" pipe dream. Even Sarkozy, the French president, said that it is unreasonable. It's pretty bad when the French are standing up for what needs to be done, and the US just is a wishy-washy 'oh gee goodness me" type. I don't know what Obummer is stuffing in his cigarettes and smoking, but it has to stop.

3 comments:

  1. Diane:
    I think Obama's on that "e-ciggie"...they need to up the voltage a tad, perhaps...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's lost his mind. Of all the speeches, Netanyahu's was the best. And hopefully he will stand firm for Israel. I was watching Hannity last night, some disgraced congresscritter was insisting that Israel runs the US congress and senate, and the white house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yep, Obama's speech was more of the 'pipe dream' type.
    and yes, the Steelers are playing the Chargers on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete