Saturday, July 11, 2009

More idiocy from above

A smoke-free military? yeah, when pigs fly. I quit smoking years ago, but I smoked when I was in the Navy, and many other people smoked. Jugears smokes, and he's going to say no smoking on military property? What a bunch of hoo-haw.

On ANOTHER note.. what the press isnt reporting, but Sammy over at Yidwithlid found a source, is that the democrats and government interference caused this housing bubble. No way! tell me it ain't so! really? and Barney Frank is STILL denying any culpability in it whatsoever I'll bet! By the way, his blog is really a good read, he comes up with articles from I have no idea where he finds them, but I really enjoy reading his blog to keep up on what's going on in the government.

Senator Kennedy's "health bill" that is really a tax pops up again and again, and they've added something else, talked about here. Sounds like MORE and MORE taxes to me, and bigger and bigger government, which we don't need.

The Democrats can't seem to stop spending, and getting their hands into every little nook and cranny of people's lives. The Republicans aren't much better, but with this Democrat majority, and the few Republicans who vote for more and more taxes and interference in our lives, makes it unstoppable.

Salmonella in some dry non-fat milk products, showing up in more than a couple products, check it out at the link.

The kitten is doing well, although my daughter is finding out getting up every 2 hours to feed her is very tiring! I woke up at 4 am this morning, and she got up to feed the kitten at 5, found me awake, gave me the box and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment