Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm back

Well I'm finally back. I returned to Houston last Thursday, got home Friday, and BAM! no internet! It got fixed Tuesday evening. Turned out the cable from the antenna had some slashes in it, and water got in, corroding the wire. So...I got quite a bit of crocheting done, and started watching my World At War DVD set. I'm up to DVD #5 now.

Watching CNBC this morning, 2 talking heads said that some in Washington are finally catching on to the fact that if they STOP SPENDING, they can actually meet debt payments including interest. But...they're worse than drunken sailors up there, so I really don't expect them to stop spending.

And those that are getting money from Uncle Sam (roughly 50% of the population) will not want THEIR share to get cut.. but it's okay to cut something else.

I forgot who it was, said to cut EVERYTHING by 43%, as that is the amount being spent over what is taken in. Sounds like a great idea to me!

dagnabbit, there are gnats... just inhaled one :| guess that's all for today. I don't see why the morons in Washington are so blind as to see you can't spend way more than you get, and keep on doing it, and expecting everything to turn out A-okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment