That brings up another thing, John Holden, one of Obama's advisors.. his science advisor - some of his previous bright ideas:
- Forcibly and unknowingly sterilizing the entire population by adding infertility drugs to the nation's water and food supply.
- Legalizing forced abortions (after all, we are a blight on this planet!)
- Another proposed measure would force single mothers to demonstrate to the government that they can care for the child, effectively introducing licensing to have children.
- Implementing a system of "involuntary birth control," where both men and women would be mandated to have an infertility device implanted into their body at puberty and only have it removed temporarily if they received permission from the government to have a baby.
- Permanently sterilizing people who the authorities deem have already had too many children or who have contributed to "general social deterioration".
- Formally passing a law that criminalizes having more than two children, similar to the one child policy in Communist China.
- This would all be overseen by a transnational and centralized "global police force" to enforce the measures outlined above.
Here's from another one of his advisors, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel (Rahm's brother):
Substantively, it suggests services that promote the continuation of the polity-those that ensure healthy future generations, ensure development of practical reasoning skills, and ensure full and active participation by citizens in public deliberations-are to be socially guaranteed as basic. Conversely, services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia.
Great. And these are the guys whispering in his ears, telling him what to do. Great ethics eh? No nutjobs around here! Nothing to see, MSM will say nothing about it, nothing to see or report, yeah, right sure.
1 year ago