Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oregon-bound

Well, tonight is the last night of AWANA, awards, then store, and then refreshments. Tomorrow I'll be jetting off to Medford, to go stay with my mother-in-law for a few weeks. She's having surgery the day after I get there, so she'll be off her feet (or at least on crutches) for a while.

Seems like everything happens at once!

There's been lots going on in the news, but to me, Geithner raiding the pensions and putting in government IOUs stands out as a big thing. That OBL shenanigan, I believe he's been daid for years, as all the purported videos of him since early 2002 have been frauds. Notice the obviously fake birth certificate is no longer in the news.

They are doing sleight of hand with the American public. Look here at my left hand, so you don't pay attention to what my right hand is doing.

Yet another biggie is what the Supreme Court has STUPIDLY, PILLOCK-BRAINEDLY, VOMITROCIOUSLY, decided.

...(t)he Kentucky decision "would create unacceptable and unwarranted difficulties for law enforcement officers who must make quick decisions in the field, as well as for judges who would be required to determine after the fact whether the destruction of evidence in response to a knock on the door was reasonably foreseeable based on what the officers knew at the time."

Hello? Fourth Amendment? I guess being the TSA, through regulation, has knocked so many holes in it, that it's going the way of the Tenth Amendment.

The Fourth Amendment reads:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Speaking of idiocy, over in Indiana, they're a bunch of retards too. (note.. I am not PC, and don't think I ever will be. I'm a blunt speaker, and I say what's on my mind (much to my husband's chagrin) If it's stupid, it can also be retarded.)

The brilliant minds over in Indiana (are they inbred there? Buck-toothed? Any teeth? Do they marry their sisters over there?) decided this:

In a 3-2 decision, Justice Steven David writing the official response for the court stated, if a police officer wants to enter a home for any or even for no reason, a homeowner or any other person can not do anything to resist or block the officers entry into a private home. “We believe… a right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth amendment jurisprudence,” David said. “We also find resistance unnecessarily escalates the level of violence and therefore the risk of injuries to all parties without preventing the arrest.” David Goes on saying a person arrested following a unlawful entry by police can still be released on bail and will be given ample opportunities to protest the illegal entry through the court system.

I would like to fill a small lunch bag with cat poop, put it on the idiot's doorstep, light it on fire, and ring the bell, then run & hide. Hopefully the moron would come out barefoot, and step into the same stuff that this ruling is made out of. Except the ruling is more bovine than feline.

I hadn't thought about flying, otherwise I would have gone to Zazzle.com and bought a Gadsden flag Tshirt to wear to the airports. My Tshirt that says "I love the smell of tar and feathers in the morning" has some holes in it. Guess its' time to replace!

As to the Geithner thing, figure as soon as they run through the money in government pensions, guess where they'll go next? Your IRA, your 401k, your anything that they can get their grubby mitts on.

1 comment:

  1. Diane:
    I say SO much of the EXACT SAME thing You do regarding what I've seen here in Hoosier-Land.

    While they DO have some really GOOD, stand-up folks, they DO have their share of Philly/Camden/Detroit "refuse"...and that kinda trash comes in ALL "flavors"...(sadly).

    In Indiana, small towns like Berne and Portland have the midwest appeal I recall.

    I'm NOT a Hoosier (I just married a good one, and happen to LIVE here at this time)...never was, never will be.

    I'm Philly born and raised, and proud to call PENNSYLVANIA my home...always.

    Have a great time.

    Stay safe out there.

    ReplyDelete